Thursday, October 1, 2009

I LOVE FALL!!

I love this time of year so much!! I love the temperature, the leaves, all the activities, the fall decorations, and Halloween! This month is going to be crazy for us, but it should be so much fun! This weekend we're going to watch Rachel's volleyball game Saturday morning and then go to the pumpkin patch in the afternoon. I think Tanner will love it (but really he loves doing anything outside, AND there will be animals!) and I love to watch him have fun and I get to pick out pumpkins! Then he's going to Kermit and Maryann's to spend the night, while Mike and I go out to eat at Hulahans and go see a movie by ourselves!
Next week, I'm helping throw a baby shower, and we've been trying to spend time with Matthew before he leaves the next week for the Marines. We might even go to KC that Monday night to eat dinner with him before he leaves, and say goodbye. It's going to be a hard night for all of us, but he seems pretty excited about it, and we are very proud of him! Then it's our 4 year anniversary, the Clarinda Craft show, John's birthday party, and a going away party for a couple of my bosses at work.
The next couple of weeks after that will be jam packed with Halloween stuff (I can't wait to carve pumpkins and Tanner's going to be a cute little monkey this year!), birthdays for both our Dad's, Homecoming with visitors, and babies being born! I think this could be the best month ever!!! I'm hoping all of my excitement helps give me plenty of energy to do all the stuff I want to do! I'm am definitely sure I will post lots of pictures of all of our fun, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment