Sunday, October 4, 2009

My punkin!!

We took Tanner to the Amazonia pumpkin patch yesterday to pick out a few pumpkins and to let him play. I knew he'd love it there, there are several things for the kids to do and he just loves to be outside doing anything! It was a bit cold out (I think it was about 54 degrees when we were there!), but we still had a good time. We picked out one little pumpkin for the porch, one big one we'll carve maybe next weekend, and one more big one for Tanner. We got him a Mr. Potato Head pirate set that you just stick in the pumpkin to decorate it, so we'll play with that later today. Then Mike and I took him to Kermit and Maryann's to spend the night, and we went out to eat, then to the movies, and then a little shopping before we came home. All in all, it's been a pretty good weekend!! Hope you all had a good weekend too!

Tanner waiting to leave on the hayride! He loved riding on a big wagon!! Of course, Tanner and I found a dog to play with! I think he may like dogs more than I do, if that's possible!
Tanner going through the hay maze!

"Punkin!"
"My punkin!!"
Tanner found a seat!
"I can pick it up!"


Tanner riding in the barrel train!
We found another dog at the petting zoo! Her name is Molly, and she was super sweet!
Tanner kept yelling at this goat, thinking it was a dog, trying to get it to come over so he could pet it!

No comments:

Post a Comment