Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What's new?!

So it's seems like there has been so much going on around here, I can't really remember what I've covered and what I haven't. Below are some of the pics from Labor day weekend. We had a lot of fun getting to hang out with friends! Friday night we went to John and Cathy's for a parent's night out, and Saturday night we went to Kermit and Maryann's with Tanner and Beaty, Amy, and Vance! Then Sunday and Monday we played catch up on some quality family time!
Tanner and Vance playing with the ice!

Look Mom!

Tanner going through the obstacle course! The whole time he kept saying "Go, Go, Go.." He LOVED it!!

Going down the slide at the end! His favorite part!


Since then we went to the NW vs. Pitt St. game and had a darn good time! It's was really nice to get a whole day out to hang out with adults, and yet we spent a good portion of our time catching up and talking about our kids!

Otherwise, things have been pretty good around here! I'm trying to figure out what Tanner's going to be for Halloween, and trying to figure out if we are going to be able to get everything done in October that we are wanting to do!! There's Homecoming, both our Dad's B-days, our 4 year Anniversary, craft show, trick or treating, a visit to the pumpkin patch, a baby shower I'm helping to throw, two friends have babies due, and a couple friends are having B-day parties! Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Tanner went poop on the potty last night, so we'll be working on potty training too! It should be LOTS of fun!! Ill try to keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment