Sunday, July 26, 2009

More Randomness

I love taking random pictures of Tanner growing up and just the funny little side of him that we get to see every night that a lot of people don't. Also, I don't want to forget a single thing about his childhood! Therefore, the worry wart in me makes me add info on this blog, and Facebook, and in a journal, and in photo albums, and on CDs (in the fireproof safe), and a lot of them are still on my camera! So, a lot of the things I add to this blog are partly for my friends and family to keep them updated, and partly because I found out I can have my blog turned into a book, so I would have yet another copy (and it's out there on the web in case my computer crashes!)!

Tanner playing outside in the sprinkler while Daddy waters the yard!

Sometimes Tanner seems like such a big boy, but every once in a while the baby in him comes back out, and I think it did in this pic! He just looks so little!
Here he's cold from playing in the sprinkler and then coming into our FREEZING house, so he's snuggling with Daddy!

Mr. Helpful helping Mommy unload the dishwasher!

He loves his hats!!
Tanner hanging out around the house with his monkey!


1 comment:

  1. when I was looking for FB pics to reload I realized I have a crap load of pics of Tanner too. If he wasn't so darn cute! I love the random pics, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete