Monday, Mike, Tanner, and I went to the Henry Doorley Zoo in Omaha. We had a pretty good time, but Tanner eventually got tired, so we went home before we got to see it all. Here are some pics from our day!
Tanner laughing at the turtles!
I tried to get a picture, but all Tanner wanted to do was get down and walk!
Look Mama!
This is a little monkey that I guess just gets to run around all the time, and he has a little sidekick too! We saw them a couple times and they're pretty cute! But the second time we saw them, Tanner had been eating some grapes, and still had one in his tray on his stroller. This little monkey came over and jumped on the sign and was looking at Tanner and we couldn't really figure out why, when all of a sudden he jumped onto Tanner's stroller, and stole his grape! He was only on there for a second or two, but it was enough to scare Mike and I for a second! Then his little buddy came over and started staring at us, so I got out another grape, and threw it away from us, and he ran and got it, and ate it. Then the first one came back again, so we moved on before he could jump us again!





No comments:
Post a Comment