Saturday, April 4, 2009

Yet another crazy weekend!

So far it's been a crazy weekend yet again! Every time I think I'm going to get a relaxing weekend, I start trying to get caught up with stuff and next thing I know I'm almost caught up, but the weekends over and I'm exhausted! Mostly it's just the usual around here. Mike's started working on the yard and has been working a ton for Kermit, and I've been working out and cleaning (endless tasks!!!!) and trying to get stuff done like dentist visits, Dr. appointments, photo albums, etc. I had my post test for the New Years challenge yesterday, and supposedly I lost 7% body fat, but I don't think she did it right! ;) The good news is our team won! Yay!

Then yesterday morning Mike and I decided we were tired of my car and the lack of space in it, so we went down to Tri State Ford and worked out a deal on a used Trailblazer EXT Lt and I love it!!!! It's so much easier to put Tanner in and out of the car and I love the extra space when we have the third row folded down (Oh, and the fact that we have a third row!!) We got a pretty good deal with our trade in, so I'm happy!

So now supposedly today Mike and I are going to relax, but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment