I don't know if anyone has noticed that I'm blogging at 9 AM...well I didn't feel good at all last night, and not great this morning, so I called in sick to work. But the more I wake up the better I feel, but I don't think I should go to work and chance getting anyone sick (especially on such a nice day!) So I thought I could get a bunch of stuff caught up around here, so I'm catching up the blog! Here are a few recent pics I haven't got a chance to post yet.
Here's Tanner playing with his balloon from Grandma Carolyn, he had soo much fun hitting it around!
Tanner sleeping this morning. It always cracks me up when he sleeps with his little baby bootie up in the air!
I took this pic the other day, and I just think it's too cute!


He's so cute. I like his sleeping one, he has a ton of blankets in his crib, but isn't actually using any of them :)
ReplyDelete