Thursday, April 23, 2009

This and That....

Things are going pretty good around here. We are loving the weather! Tanner has been playing outside at Abby's a lot lately and then we play some more when we get home or we go for a walk. In general, this puts Tanner in a better mood, but by about 7:00-7:30 he is wiped out and gets grumpy, but then he goes right to sleep when we put him in his crib.

I'm wanting to take some time to fix up the yard and plant some more flowers and bushes, but we tend to do this every year and it winds up costing a fortune, so I'm trying to cut it back some this year. But I did go pick up some pretty, red geraniums at St. Gregory's yesterday, so I'm going to need some other stuff to go alone with them! ;) I also just finished up my cake decorating class the other night, and I thought it was worth it. I'm by no means going to be professional at it, but I think I can do a lot better job decorating cakes for around here and maybe cupcakes, and hopefully I won't have to buy cakes for Tanner's birthday's and such, so that's worth $20!

I think it's going to be another fun weekend! Tanner's going to Grandma Bonnie's Friday while we go with Kermit and Maryann to Faucet and Saturday Mike's going to help my dad cut down trees while I might go to the Leavenworth garage sales, or maybe I'll just go here in town. Tanner is going to need lots of summer clothes if he keeps getting filthy outside like he has been lately! I guess that's expected with a boy! Then Mike and I are going to KC for a little shopping and relaxing with Tanner. Otherwise that's about it around here, it's kinda quiet for once, and I think I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment