Things have been going pretty good around here. Now that Mike can walk a little better and the weather has warmed up, we all seem to be in better spirits!! I've started working out again and I think Tanner's getting over his shy phase, thank goodness! It makes it a lot easier to go to the gym when he doesn't cry when I leave! And now he's over his ear infection again, and he goes to see the Dr. about tubes in mid April, so hopefully those help a lot!
Otherwise, not a lot going on around here...we're mostly enjoying watching Tanner grow up! I swear he learns something new every day, and gets a little more brave!! Yesterday he climbed into his chair, used it to get on to the couch, climbed on to the arm of the couch, and could almost get up on top of the back of the couch!! He can't walk yet, but he can sure climb like a monkey!!!!! Today he stood by himself for quite a while a couple times, so Mike and I are betting he'll be walking in no time! He went to the Dr. today for his one year check up and shots. He was so happy and such a good baby the whole time! They said he weighed 24 lbs. 10 oz, and is 31 inches long, so he's about in the 80th % on everything, which means his growth is starting to level off some. Then came the shots....Wow, was he mad!! They said the MMR tends to burn some, and he let us know it, poor little guy!! Below are some pics that are kinda random, but they crack me up! Enjoy!
I took this pic the night before his hair cut last week, and it totally cracks me up!!

This barn, for some reason, is one of his favorite things!! He has to try to put everything in it!

And this one, I tried to take a picture of us together myself and it kinda worked out, kinda not..It would of helped if he would have quit trying to bite my nose when I got close to him!
No comments:
Post a Comment