Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Happy Holidays!!
I know it's been forever since I blogged, but the last month has been kinda crazy, especially the last week! I'll try to think of everything I've missed! We had a great Thanksgiving at my brothers house Wednesday night and at Mike's parents on Thursday. Then we were just getting ready for Christmas and Mike was working overtime a lot at Kawasaki. The weekend after Thanksgiving, he got to take the weekend off, though, and go to the Chiefs game with Beaty, JP, and some other guys, so he really enjoyed that (probably more than I would like to know!)! Work got really crazy for me in there too, but I never get OT, so I just had to fit it into my 8 hour work day (Nice...I know!). Otherwise, nothing really big went on..we had a couple holiday things to go to and they were nice, did a lot of Christmas shopping, and tried to keep up with the snow that kept coming down! We did get one day off of work because of the snow, so that was nice! I'll upload some pics later of all the fun we had in the snow! Tanner absolutely LOVES it, which can be nice, but then it's a bear to get him to come inside! He's just loves to be outside, he is sooo his fathers son! I'll add a bunch more blogs on our holidays, but otherwise that's it! Hope you all have a great New Year's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment