I got a new book for Tanner for Christmas, it's "Twas the Night before Christmas" book. Mike read it to him, and then I had to, too, and then Mike again! He just loved it!
Then Tanner and I made some cookies for Santa. It's been a long time since I've made sugar cookies, so it took me a little bit to get the hang of it again, but we had lots of fun making them!
He loved playing with the cookie cutters and the dough!
Cheese!! If you look closely at the bottom left corner, those are Tanner's cookies! Every time I put a cookie on the cookie sheet he would grab some dough and put it on there too!
Then Tanner took a little nap and then we headed out to my Mom and Dad's place, which was an adventure in itself. It had just started sleeting and getting really cold, so the roads weren't great, but we wound up making it there. We had to detour a little bit, and take the gravel to get there so we had a little more traction, but the truck got us there safe and sound!Here's Tanner and some of his cousin's opening presents!
Tanner playing farm with Uncle Brian!
Tanner got into Josie's makeup she got from Grandma and Grandpa! He did a surprisingly good job putting it on, but he does have a lot of girl cousins that like to play dress up with him!
Tanner playing farm with Uncle Brian!
Tanner got into Josie's makeup she got from Grandma and Grandpa! He did a surprisingly good job putting it on, but he does have a lot of girl cousins that like to play dress up with him!

No comments:
Post a Comment