So I've decided if we can make it through the rest of this week, we'll finally be in the clear. Soooo much has gone on this month, it's ridiculous!! Tomorrow morning Mike goes back to the doctor and hopefully comes home without crutches! Yeah! Keep your fingers crossed!!! That will make a huge difference! And this weekend is Tanner's first birthday and I guess I hadn't really thought about what all goes into planning a birthday with a party!! WOW! But I think I've finally got it all done except a little bit of shopping left (that Mike and Dad get to finish up for me!) and some gift wrapping, which I just realized I haven't even started...Oops!
Besides that, Tanner has yet another double ear infection, that will hopefully be gone by Saturday, and we now have an appointment with a ENT Dr. to talk to him about tubes. That should be fun! Also this month, for those of you that don't know, my brother had an accident at work, and is doing much better now, but he had us worried for a minute there! We went to see him Saturday and he was in pretty good spirits!
Other than that, it's just been the usual, Dr. appointments, dentist appointments (I got my first of two crowns), eye doctors (for the Infant See program), hair appointment, and of course, pictures!! We got them done the other day at Miles and Me in Albany and they turned out pretty good. Now I just need to go through them and choose!
I'll try to post some pics from Tanner's party hopefully this weekend! Hope you all enjoyed the nice weather!
~G~
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment