Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pretty Good Weekend!

So I'm up at 12:30 and what else is there to do but play on the Internet! So far it's been a pretty great weekend! Friday before I left work, I got a call from the guard shack saying I had a delivery, so I stopped on my way out and I got a dozen of the most beautiful long stemmed roses from Mike! They were all different colors and gorgeous! Thanks Mom for making them, and Dad for delivering them! Then I came home and we all got ready and went to Albany and got Tanner's 1 year pics taken at Miles and Me, and now I can't wait to get them back!! I think Lora did a great job and Tanner was in a very good mood, so I want to see them NOW!! Then we went out to eat at Poppa's and came home.
And today was also a great, but long day. I got up with Tanner about 6:30 and we got back in bed with Mike and snuggled a while. Then we all got up, I cleaned house, fed Tanner and tried to pack for the day, while Mike showered and stuff. Then Abby came and got Tanner and he went with her for the rest of the day while Mike and I went to KC shopping, my favorite! We went to Toys R Us and spent FOREVER in there looking at everything, and by the time we left (like 2 hours later), we had a cart full of presents for Tanner for his B-day. Then we did a little more shopping, and got him a new forward facing car seat. Then we went out to eat at The Yard House (Man, I love that place, it's always sooo good!). And then we stopped in St. Joe for a few things and went back to Abby's and played cards for a while and then headed home. By the time we got home, the dogs had been in their cages for a while, so I'm staying up with them while they eat, and play for a while. So, I already told Mike he gets to get up with Tanner in the morning so I can sleep in! Yeah!!! I think that would pretty much make this weekend complete! Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day too and Happy Birthday Brian, and Jeff D, and Amberlea on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment